Opportunity to shape the future of an organisation and growth sector; an organisation with science at its core making an impact on their sector
- Exciting growth sector
- Early stage business. Get in early and pave the way
- Do you have an outstanding Sales and Marketing background?
A unique opportunity to get into an exciting business on the crest of a wave, in a position with acres of scope to influence and drive the immediate and long-term future of an exciting business.
About the company
Our client is a leading player delivering innovative medicinal solutions. They are early in their journey and are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to direct that area of the company’s efforts and build a strong future.
They are a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to medicinal product development and research. Their products are produced under GMP & ISO using environmentally friendly methods without the use of harmful chemicals, ensuring patients are treated with pure therapeutic compounds of the highest quality. They have established state of the art laboratories & research facilities.
Their primary goal is the development of next-generation therapeutics to support patient’s health outcomes and improve their quality of life.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and forming part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be empowered to develop and activate the strategy across Sales and Marketing which will accelerate the businesses growth into the future.
Your core responsibilities
1. Strategic Development and Implementation
- Identify and create distribution channels. Creation of pricing strategy. Ensure marketing comms promote the right message to develop and maintain a positive brand image. Attend relevant conferences & events.
- Undertaking market research. Identify market opportunities. Provide market surveillance data to the Research and Development team to support the product development strategy.
- Collaborate with the Research and Development team to identify new market opportunities.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders in the wider medical industry. Understand their needs and concerns to help guide strategies.
- Understand the regulatory environment. Work with the regulatory and compliance officer to ensure the product management strategy aligns with regulatory requirements. Understand the license application process to inform product, market and sales strategies.
- A member of the senior leadership and executive teams. Prepare and present reports to the Shareholders and Board of Directors. Ensure direct reports understand their roles and responsibilities by preparing and signing off all job descriptions. Set the strategic direction for the department, aligning with the company strategy and ensure all reports understand their role and how this relates to the company vision.
What other attributes and skills are we seeking?
- Experience across both Sales and Marketing to a senior level is highly desired, though not mandatory. Ideally you have had strong experience in the Pharmaceutical or Supplement sectors.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, highly agile, challenging environment. Experience in start ups or small business will be highly advantageous.
- Eager and happy getting your hands dirty; you won’t want to just talk strategy in the boardroom – you’ll enjoy attending trade shows, getting in front of customers and working with external partners day-to-day yourself.
- Sound leadership qualities.
- A sincere passion to deliver high quality, natural medicinal solutions.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Gareth Robertson quoting 05/2006/GR on 09 525 5520 for a confidential discussion.