Exciting opp for a highly accomplished Clinical Business Development Mgr to drive business in the S. Island & Lower N Island
- Stunning Opportunity - Join Market Leader - DHB/Clinical Sector
- Marketing a premium range of brands into the Clinical Diagnostics Sector
- Autonomous role - South Island and Lower North Island Territory
Our client is a medium sized privately owned NZ organisation who market world leading brands into the Medical/Laboratory Diagnostics Sector. They have over many years built a significant level of respect for their leading-edge premium products. Key to their success has been their ability to build a highly effective team of professionals who focus on collaborative teamwork, professionalism and importantly customer focus within the scientific sector.
Due to their consistent and exponential growth they are now seeking to appoint a Clinical Business Development Manager to take responsibility to grow their South Island and Lower North Island markets. Supported by an effective Account Manager your brief will be to build excellent and credible relationships that transp into increased sales and market share. Key focus of this role is to utilise and leverage your extensive knowledge and networks within the Healthcare and Lab Diagnostics Sectors.
Key components of the role include:
- Promote and sell the company’s products to key stakeholders including DHB’s & associated Clinical Sectors by utilising your impressive relationship/sales skills and effective territory management
- Provide technical support and train end users in the use of the company’s products.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments and market intelligence within the sector.
- Meet/exceed KPI’s as set out by the Business Unit Manager.
- Contribute to New Product Launches. Upskill in product knowledge/performance and attend Conferences/Seminars or other networking events to promote the company’s products.
- Minimum Tertiary Level Qualification of BSc and a sound understanding of Pathology/Microbiology/Immunology/Diagnostics.
- Proven sales experience within this sector where you are able to demonstrate your achievements, knowledge, and ideally impressive foundation of existing relationships.
- Possess enviable communication and sound interpersonal skills, where your track record reflects you are a top sales performer with a personality, attitude and ethic that supports you to perform exceptionally and achieve great results in this specialist market.
- Business Savvy – accomplished Business Developer/Account Manager with superb skills in new business development.
- Able to quickly ascertain viable opportunities and understand business implications of actions.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and demonstrate financial awareness.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join a remarkable organisation where you can consolidate your already successful sales career and capitalise on your existing relationships within the healthcare sector.
This is an autonomous role where you will need to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and have excellent organisational skills. The company are proud of their team-based culture where they operate in a collaborative manner that ensures you have excellent support from within the business.
Our client identifies this role as a key and pivotal position within their business and provide superb and ongoing structured training. They also offer an impressive remuneration package including a base salary, company vehicle and incentive. To maintain and build key relationships, there will be a reasonable amount of travel through NZ. You will have the flexibility to work from your home office based in South Island or Lower North Island.
To find out more about this great opportunity please telephone in the first instance Pavan Benepal or Linda Ford on 09 5255520, or apply now with your Resume in WORD FOMAT quoting reference number 09/2008/PB to the link below. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.