Newly created role with great scope to improve quality, create strong pre maintenance habits and define the strategy!
- GMP environment; Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical background prefered
- Bring your people management skills, lead this team
- Great package; attractive business to join
About the company
A well known nutraceutical manufacturing business producing innovative healthcare products. They are committed to building and retaining a strong reputation for their commitment to quality and compliance across all their products and services, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Their team have the ambition of becoming a 'talent hub' for their industry, not only in boasting leading talent in their organisation but also in the opportunities and support they provide to set team members up to succeed.
About the role
The Senior Facility and Engineering Manager is responsible for the management, supervision and control of manufacturing facilities and machines. It will oversee the development, performance and delivery of all manufacturing facilities to produce an efficient service, aiming to maximise performance & profitability.
- Oversees all manufacturing, capital & process development
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of best practice production engineering
- Involves planning, strategy, policy creation, processes development and optimization
This newly created role offers great scope to drive quality improvement, create strong pre maintenance habits while also defining and implementing the overall strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant manufacturing or engineering degree is preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong experience working in similar roles within a GMP environment (Ideally Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical)
- In depth knowledge and experience of the manufacturing process
- Strong leadership and communication; Proven experience of managing teams effectively
- A warm inclusive team who work hard and have fun
- A real desire from Senior Management to enable the person in this role to truly thrive, learn and grow.
- Strong salary package
- Car park included
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Gareth on 09 525 5520 referring to 04/2104/GR for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment - and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.