Newly created role with great scope - come make a difference in this thriving organisation
- Bring your ERP expertise; optimise to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Supportive Management excited by your ideas and proposals
- Great salary; attractive business to join
About the company
A well known nutraceutical manufacturing business producing innovative healthcare products. They are committed to building and retaining a strong reputation for their commitment to quality and compliance across all their products and services, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Their team have the ambition of becoming a 'talent hub' for their industry, not only in boasting leading talent in their organisation but also in the opportunities and support they provide to set team members up to succeed.
About the role
This newly created role will be responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance of a company’s computing needs. It will oversee some direct reports (existing team members), while ensuring the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, applications, hardware and software.
It'll be responsible for ensuring computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently.
This is a newly created role offering great scope to drive real change through optimisations and improvements.
Skills & Experience - what do you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering or a related field. Advanced degree highly desirable.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services, especially ERP system.
- Proven experience with computer networks, network administration, manufacturing information system especially ERP system.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Superb Management and leadership skills.
- Strong Multi-tasking and time-management abilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will bring a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
- A warm inclusive team who work hard and have fun
- A real desire from Senior Management to enable the person in this role to truly thrive, learn and grow.
- Strong salary
- Car park included
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Gareth on 09 525 5520 referring to 03/2104/GR for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment - and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.