Bring your lighting design skills to one of the world's premier lighting solutions specialists.
- Design and deliver tailored lighting solutions for your customers
- Support the sales team with quotes, documentation, and excellent service
- Excellent remuneration plus extra leave and medical cover
About the company
Rexel Lighting Solutions & Ideal Electrical Suppliers are New Zealand's premier lighting design specialists, and distributors of electrical products. They pride themselves on providing incredible customer service and unrivalled lighting solutions for the residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
About the role
As part of the wider sales team at Rexel Lighting Solutions you will involved with increasing sales through your ability to design and deliver effective lighting and solar solutions. You will create lighting plans for residential, commercial, and industrial markets.
- Design effective lighting plans for Rexel's clients
- Produce accurate quotes for completed designs
- Work closely with the sales team to facilitate sales
- Review delivered designs for future improvements
- Work professionally and with a customer service mindset
Ideally, this role will be based at Rexel's Auckland office, but there could be some flexibility for Wellington or Christchurch for the right candidate.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience designing lighting plans and solutions
- Experience with lighting/design software - ideally AGI32 & AutoCAD
- Great technical knowledge of lighting products
- Excellent communication skills - sales experience will be valued!
- A formal lighting qualification or willingness to obtain
- Excellent remuneration
- 10 days sick leave & birthday leave
- Medical cover
- Subsidised holiday homes
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Oliver on 09 525 5520 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment - and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.