Multifaceted role, work across multiple projects - Product Design, Manufacturing Process optimisation, Operations
- Seeking Innovative Engineers
- Product Development/Design/Process improvement experience
- Great organisation offering excellent career prospects
This award winning South Auckland based Medical Device manufacturing company have built and retained an excellent reputation for their commitment to quality and unique product offering. They have developed cutting edge tissue regeneration technology, with the main emphasis of the company being improvement of patient welfare, simplifying operating procedures and reducing healthcare costs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and creative Mechanical Engineer to work across multiple areas of Medical Device manufacturing. You will be leading a high performing and driven project team working across multiple projects delivering new products/processes within the Operations department and liaising with external stakeholders as well as cross-functional teams across R & D, Quality and Manufacturing.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Degree or higher qualification in engineering mechanical/ mechatronics. Expertise in AutoCAD, Solidworks.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Design, Process Development and New Product Development within a medical device or very similar regulated sector.
- Demonstrated hands-on mechanical skills - machining, fabricating, etc.
- Proven experience and responsibility for resolving diverse technical challenges.
- Project Management experience with a track record of managing design files, documentation and delivering to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly motivated, results driven attitude
- Work with a high performing, energetic team who are at the 'top of game'
- Excellent career prospects within a rapidly growing NZX listed company
- Great remuneration
How to apply
Please apply through the link with your CV and a covering letter or call Gareth at +64 9 525-5520 quoting reference number 25/2103/GR for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Note: If you have built a strong career in medical devices and are seeking a new opportunity but this isn't quite right for you, send your resume confidentially to email@example.com to explore other opportunities.
Scitex specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment - and has done since 1987. We are here to engineer better Mondays. We love connecting talented people with great work opportunities in workplaces where you can thrive and make a meaningful difference.