Seeking an experienced Head of Quality, with Pharmaceuticals experience, wanting the ability to create and implement QMS from the bottom up
- Join a growth company on the move
- Senior role; set and influence the Quality agenda from the ground up
- Great culture, super team to join; flexible working opportunity
Our client is a dynamic biopharmaceutical business manufacturing innovative healthcare products. They are quickly building a strong reputation for their excellence and commitment to quality.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Head of Quality with proven leadership skills to join the company and champion the Quality Function across their business. With a hands-on approach to management, you will lead by example not only maintaining compliance of the facilities and products but pro-actively applying continuous improvement initiatives alongside other key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for leading quality across various sites. Working alongside the senior executive team, you will lead the development of the organisations QMS and procedures in line with GMP and other relevant regulatory requirements. You will be solution focused, with a keen eye to identify more efficient ways of working and optimise processes.
Your robust industry experience – likely including Pharmaceuticals - from a similar position will give you the confidence and skill from which to lead the quality team through an exciting time of growth.
In this position you will:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Quality Department
- Ensure compliance / GMP of all activities within the operations area alongside the Operations Manager
- Have management of Document Control, review and approval – SOP/Batch records, Deviation, Non-conformance, CAPA, Change Control
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives throughout production and quality
- Oversee and maintain the training program for Operations and Quality
- Work towards licensing including liaising with regulatory authorities (Medsafe / TGA / FDA) as well as leading site audits.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Tertiary educated ideally to Masters level with additional trainings / certificates within QA or similar
- An experienced Head of Quality with at least 5 years as Quality Manager within a highly regulated manufacturing company, ideally Pharmaceuticals where you have developed and implemented QMS.
- Experienced in achieving and maintaining regulatory licensing (Medsafe / TGA / FDA)
- Focused on Continuous improvements including cost saving initiatives / lean methodologies or similar
- Organised, pro-active and flexible; a decisive decision maker who strives for advancement
- A strong leader, communicator and motivator with the ability to grow a strong positive team
- A passionate advocate for driving and enhancing a strong Quality centric working culture
Our client is looking for a hands-on Manager who can look at new ways to add value to the business, drive process improvement with a flexible and adaptive approach to running the department. You will work closely with the Senior Executive team and Managers in other functions, thus you will have excellent communication skills and enjoy a role where you work collaboratively.
Location is flexible around the North Island; there is potential to work some days remotely and three days on site.
This is your opportunity to join a positive, strategic and quickly growing company with great work ethic and a strong vision for the future. Apply today with an up to date CV and Cover Letter to Pavan Benepal, reference 15/2009/PB.