Fixed term contract. Work for a highly successful Insurance Broker in Coatesville. Work with the best in the industry, supportive team, start ASAP!
- Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave - 9 months.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm
- Based in Coatesville, parking provided
- Immediate start
Sitting at front of house, you must be well presented with a positive and professional manner. You will provide efficient administration support to the Account Executives and Directors. Other duties in this varied role include: reception (answering calls/emails, meeting and greeting), receipting documentation and mail, creating and updating client files, email filing (Mfiles), typing and data entry, maintaining office supplies, reconciliations and credit control. To be successful you must have:
- Office administration experience (minimum 5 years)
- Accounting experience in particular; receipting, supplier and insurer payments, end of month reports and reconciliations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a great phone manner
- Initiative and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Strong customer service ethic
- An eye for detail with meticulous organisational skills
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry with experience managing databases
- Excellent computer and IT skills and Microsoft Suite skills. Experience with Mailchimp is an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure