Are you wanting to get paid while you learn through a national recognised apprenticeship?
Do you have an interest in building materials or enjoyed woodwork at school?
If YES is the answer, TABMA Apprentices and Trainees would love to support you in helping you reach your future career goals. Our host employer specialises in bespoke cabinetry and is looking for a local that would love the opportunity to learn while they earn in this fantastic apprenticeship!
- Driven by desire & determined to become a highly skilled qualified cabinetmaker.
- Committed to a 4-year apprenticeship, including staying on track with your studies
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Punctuality is a must!
- A “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to follow tasks and perform mathematical calculations and measurements
- Have your own car and license
- Work experience or previous participation in a pre-apprenticeship program is a bonus, but not essential.
TABMA Apprentices & Trainees is a group training organisation (GTO) that operates nationally. Our apprenticeships & traineeships are designed to suit both the apprentice and the employer, ensuring everyone receives the best training suited to the role. We specialise in the timber industry but occasionally we have other roles available, which our recruitment team can discuss with you – we can offer cabinet making, joinery and shopfitting to name a few!
- A smooth transition into work for school graduates, leavers, job seekers and out of trade existing apprentices
- Ongoing, paid, employment in a nationally registered apprenticeship including paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid training attendance (earn while you learn!)
- Support and mentoring to get you to the finish line of the apprenticeship with the end goal of full-time employment with a reputable employer
- A safe working environment
Interested in coming on a journey with us? Click the "Apply" button to submit your application, with a resume and a cover letter detailing why you would like to be an apprentice with TABMA. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. TABMA are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.