A passionate, close-knit group of inter-disciplinary thinkers and doers that have crafted a carefully one-of-a-kind software used all over the world.
- Rockstar Technical Writers Wanted
- Base Location Flexible - Eastern Seaboard
- Salary Negotiable
This position provides an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team who are advancing cutting-edge technology whilst researching and recommending commercial and open-source software solutions. This is a product that has ultimately changed the way Global Trade Management platforms operate, for businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational organizations.
Their software integrations cover large scale ERP systems to industry market applications supporting their customers interface to connect with service partners across the globe, improving speed to market and reducing cost.
They are a passionate, close-knit group of inter-disciplinary thinkers and doers that have crafted a carefully one-of-a-kind software used all over the world.
Applying your Technical Writing and IT expertise, this role is ultimately responsible for the production of accurate instruction documentation and manuals to communicate complex and technical information more easily for its intended audience.
- Develop, gather and disseminate technical information among customers, technical teams and project leads.
- Prepare simple, readable, audience focused, original documents for product functionalities, enhancements and updates.
- Interpreting advanced technical IT concepts, communicating them into clear, accurate, and comprehensive user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Working and communicating closely with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Advise on Risk, Policies and Governance procedures
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
What you need to succeed
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Solid understanding of C Language
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Background in Risk and Governance
- High attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent Communicator
For further information and support in progressing your interest please contact one of your LinQ Group representatives. You can apply online or alternatively call +61 470-285-174 for a confidential discussion with Eugene Rafer. We are also available via SKYPE ID: eugene.rafer / WeChat Eugene_Rafer or WhatsApp.