Seeking a variety of engineers to join a project team in Europe for 12-24 months.
- Design +Systems Engineers Required
- 12-24 month contract roles
- European Location
Our client has been awarded a contract to develop and manage various heavy equipment solutions.
Joining this venture, you will experience a galvanising and distinctive opportunity to grow with some of our Nation’s finest Mechanical & Systems Engineering professionals.
To ensure this venture is delivered by the very best talent, LinQ Group invites you to apply to join our partners team as a Contractor Engineer.
- Requiring close interaction with customers and leadership of design packages and/or design teams
- All engineering activities around product safety, design, analysis, validation and verification
- Constructively contributing to a vibrant systems design team, including participating with colleagues in developing and maintaining links and partnerships with industry and the wider community across Australia and Europe.
- Concept development
- Prototype development
- Structural Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Willing to relocate for 12-24 months
- Australian citizenship required
- 2+ years of experience working in your engineering specialist area
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Defence Project Engineering experience valuable
- Strong problem solving and time management skills and known to be a self-starter
- Flexibility to travel with current Australian Passport