Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive to join our organisation.
- Varied and diverse role
- Help drive strategic safety and culture initiatives
- Exciting pipeline of projects, both government and commercial
As the Planning and Project Control you will be responsible for the preparation and establishment of project planning systems and procedures and the development and management of project schedules from sales through to delivery based on the scope of work, drawings, milestones, and engineering data in compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure Schedule development for bid preparation and provide planning tender documentation
- Ensure the development of resource loaded overall master schedule and project detailed schedule aligned with milestones fixed by the client and/or management expectation on delivery
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and standards
- Support Project Team in analysis of scope of work, definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and optimizing project execution plans
- Support Project Manager and Leadership Team on the monitoring of project progress and delivery
- Establish and guarantee project reporting in a reliable and timely manner
- Identify trends or potential slippages and report on these to the Project Manager and the Leadership Team
- Support development of standard planning procedures, guidelines, templates, coding etc to allow consistent planning protocols across the planning team and support compliance of the standards.
- Run Progress meetings/take actions and issue
- Ensure the project planning approach remains fit for purpose by incorporating lessons learnt and feedback to optimise planning processes and standards.
- Interface with external work parties and chair internal planning sessions with all disciplines to create robust schedules in line with the works readiness.
- Monitors critical path activities on a regular basis and provide updates and analysis including possible mitigation efforts that must be undertaken to minimise impacts
- Validate ongoing implementation of functional planning and scheduling strategies to optimise the schedule in response to changing project conditions
- Other responsibilities/duties and activities as directed