We are currently seeking an experienced HC Driver to help support and deliver our modular building constructions nationally.
- Full-Time Position
- Amazing company & culture
- Immediate start
We are currently seeking an experienced HC Driver to help support our modular building construction factory, based out of Crestmead.
Based out of our manufacturing facility, this role will report to the Logistics Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day logistics duties in the production yard and across our many sites Nationally.
Working in a construction environment, the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manoeuvre buildings for transport or relocation within the site
- Perform building deliveries to sites or between factories nationally with a number of trips into Victoria in the coming months.
- Knowledge of regulations and legislations regarding oversized loads and weight/height/load length restrictions is required.
- Ensure all loads are restrained correctly and meet all TMR requirements
- Ensure vehicle is roadworthy at all times, reporting all maintenance needs and defects immediately, including servicing
- Prepare buildings for transport
- Conduct daily pre-starts on equipment, keeping records maintained and arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance schedules.
- Liaise with staff in our yards and ensure that all paperwork is done correctly and passed on to the appropriate departments.
- Packing of materials and equipment for transport
- Collating materials for use onsite by production teams
- Assist across the production factory at times or where needed.
Coming from a similar role in the construction or manufacturing industry, the successful candidate must possess:
- Current HC licence (3 years minimum experience)
- Construction Induction Card (whitecard)
- Knowledge of Brisbane Metro areas and surrounds predominantly
- Good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility and relevant legislation
- Understanding of TMR regulations regarding oversized loads and restrictions
- Ability and openness to travel interstate where required.
- Experience with oversized loads.
- Trade background would be advantageous, although some experience labouring or working with basic hand and power tools would be sufficient.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The flexibility of working hours as required
- Be proactive and reliable
We pride ourselves in offering ongoing support and great career opportunities for all our people.
A growing business that offers job security; we are looking for someone who wants longevity and to grow themselves within our organisation.