An exciting Lead Fullstack Engineer role has become available at Asia's leading FoodTech startup at their company HQ in Jakarta.
About the Company:
Our client is a leading FoodTech in Asia. In this role you will support their growth in Indonesia.
- Work in our scrum team to build an online groceries experience for both mobile and web platform
- Analyze and optimize both back-end and front-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle in an agile environment
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
- Defining the technical direction for the team and work effectively in the execution of the team’s goal
- Nurture the team culture. Customer focused; embed a customer focused culture in the team. Motivate and celebrate both big and small wins for the team, and individual team members' achievements.
- Involve in people development (e.g. hiring, coaching, mentoring, etc), in order to continuously ensure the team capacity--high quality engineers with the right skill set.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or
- 6+ years working experience in software development
- A solid working experience in frontend (either web, iOS, or Android) and backend development environments.
- Experienced working in high-throughput high-scale backend application.
- Experienced working in rapid frontend application development and A/B testing.
- Experienced dealing with UI layouting problems in one of frontend platforms (web, iOS, or Android).
- Experienced dealing with multithreading and concurrency problems in frontend and backend platforms.
- Experienced dealing with networking, caching, performance, and scalability problems.
- Experienced in running and directing a small development team.
- Have a good sense in UX design and customer empathy.
- Experience managing small team, 3-5 engineers
- Additional point if you have worked for unicorn or product companies
Call for Action
To be successful in the role, you will need to be versatile, collaborative, commercial, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are keen, apply for this role or do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org