A rare opportunity to be trained and developed in all facets of business with a leading cleaning contractor. An opening not to be missed!
- Professional Management Programme
- On-the-job training across all facets of business
- Ongoing development and career path
Our client is a national contractor who delivers first-class commercial cleaning services across education, health, hospitality, government and private corporations. Committed to building high performing teams, the organisation values investment and development of staff critical. With an ambitious future growth plan, they are currently looking to appoint two high-performing professionals to be mentored and trained in all facets of their industry as a member of their professional management programme.
These permanent openings will provide a focus around the following areas:
- Hands-on, exposure and knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Development of contract management skills and service delivery
- Business Development, sales, tendering and estimating
- Operations management including WHS, team supervision and management
- General business and commercial management
- Client liaison and relationship management
Working alongside the CEO and other key executives, it is a unique development opportunity. Your career path over the next 2 – 6 years could lead you to progress to a Contract Manager, Sales Manager, State Manager or General Manager, depending on your ambition, drive, energy and success.
To be successful, we are looking for high performers with experience in the service industry. You must be tertiary qualified ideally in commerce/business or sales/marketing and have been in the workforce, but looking for your next career step. Knowledge of the cleaning or facilities services industry is advantageous.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to grow with a practical, commercial and service-oriented outlook, then please forward your resume complete with a cover letter highlighting your achievements to date and what makes you stand out from the crowd.