Make change happen in a $60bn business. Role will suit ex strategy management consultant looking for a dynamic industry role
- Manage a team of ex consultants
- Develop and executive on large business critical initiatives
- Highly visibility
Fast-track your career in this Australian retail business with a reputation for promoting from within. They are currently entering a period of growth and are keen to hire an ex Management Consultant at the senior level to lead a team of other ex strategy consultants, define the business unit strategy and drive a portfolio of highly critical, customer centric projects across the business unit.
This is a highly profile role that has visibility across the whole leadership team, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a visible difference to a $60bn business by developing and executing on some of the businesses most critical strategic initiatives.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting the 3-5 year business strategy for the business unit inline with the overall Group Strategy
- Lead and mentor a team of ex top tier management consultants
- Drive a portfolio of strategy & transformation projects to success
- Board and executive level communication & engagement, providing concise updated on the business units strategy
- Act as a thought leader in the wider strategy leadership community
- Circa 8/10 years management consulting experience gained in a brand name strategy consulting firm.
- Experience of working on engagements in the Consumer driven/ Retail markets.
- First class strategic tool kit with the knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Proven track record of leading and mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Preeminent academics, ideally MBA qualified
This dynamic, “team first” environment is known for low attrition and for pulling strategy talent up through the organisation. They offer sponsorship to off-shore talent to ensure they have the very best strategy consultants working on their toughest problems. With a competitive salary and exciting engagements they are an attractive option for a first move out of consulting.