SOS Project support
- Responsible for project new equipment procurement according to the process requirement, able to generate equipment procurement Specs and organize the selection and purchase of equipment.
- Responsible for the inspection, record, assessment of purchased equipment and daily management of various equipment suppliers.
- Play the role of audit, coordination and supervision in the mechanical equipment installation project.
- Responsible for the trouble shooting during new plant commissioning and start up, help Operation department for trouble shooting during plant warranty period.
- Responsible for SOS projects sieve load procedure preparation and review.
- Assist to deal with major equipment accidents, participate in accident analysis.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical and other related fields.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Familiar with Air-Separation industry working process.
- Willing to optimize equipment selection to increase competitiveness.
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Good communication capability with team members.