In a Tier 2 business but want to be at the top of a Tier 3? Bring your Construction expertise and become part of the family! Have a bigger impact!
- $150k - $180k package on offer.
- Immediate Start
- Diverse projects: Private Schools, University & Aged Care.
3D Commercial are seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager to run a large private school project in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Operating for over 70 years in the Melbourne Construction Industry, this organisation has plenty of connections and existing client relationships to keep you busy with projects, well in to the future! Specialising in Government, Heritage & Private School projects, this builder has all the systems and processes in place, whilst not becoming a controlling giant that you may be used to. Become a bigger cog in a smaller wheel!
As a Senior Site Manager, you will be required to conduct all usual Site duties including;
- Scheduling Trades, Ordering Materials & Liaising with all stakeholders.
- Keeping project on program schedule.
- Communicating with the office delivery team via emails, phone and site diaries.
- Conducting Site Meetings - Toolbox Talks, OHS issues etc.
- Overall Site Management, Safety and OHS&E.
- Advising on any design issues as the build progresses.
As an experienced Senior Site Manager, ideally you will have;
- A trade and/or tertiary qualification in Building & Construction.
- You will have worked on a number of diverse Commercial & Industrial Projects.
- Projects worked on should include Schools, University Buildings, Aged Care Developments, Government Properties etc.
- Basic computer skills will also be desired in order to communicate with all stakeholders.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a Site Manager role would be very well regarded.
If the above is of interest and you posses some, or all of the skills required, please get in touch with Paul Conway at 3D Commercial and send through a CV including a project list - NOW.
0478 178 737