As a Software Technical Manager, you will setup frameworks, design software architectures for multiple enterprise software systems
As a Software Technical Manager, you will setup frameworks, design software architectures for multiple enterprise software systems and make high-level technical decisions. Whether to use Biztalk or Enterprise Service Bus or SQL Server, or how to ensure performance when the number of users triples, it is your call. We’re not just looking for technical expertise, we want you to take ownership of strategic projects and work with peers across Australia, Malaysia and the Philippines, enhancing both your professional and communication skills in a friendly English-only speaking environment. Additionally, we expect you to coach other staff, such as the Technical Leads, and bring them up to your level (so that you can advance to the next level).
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Architect, Technical Manager or equivalent roles
- Strong background in .NET technologies such as .NET Core, MVC.NET Core, Entity Framework
- Strong in Database design and SQL/Microsoft SQL Server
- Good experience in Data Synchronization
- Good experience in deployment in multiple environment
- Excellent experience in software architectures and design patterns
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Microservice & Clean Architecture
- Automated Testing and Continuous Integration
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- 13th and 14th month bonus
- Private Insurance package for yourself and family
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of sick leave
- Participate in regular team and company events
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaged office environment.