Fantastic opportunities for two experienced HR professionals! Join Australia's greatest force of Cyber Security Professionals.
- x2 openings in Melbourne and Sydney
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Work with thought leaders in the cyber security space
CyberCX is Australia’s leading independent cyber security services organisation. To support our growth plans, we are looking for two highly experienced and exceptional Senior People & Culture Business Partner to be part of our Melbourne and Sydney teams.
Reporting to the Director – Business Partnering, the Senior People & Culture Business Partners build strong partnerships with assigned practices and functions to help develop and drive CyberCX's people strategy for the future. You’ll providing strategic advice on people matters, support the business through change and work with leaders to build the best Cybersecurity team in Australia. This is a fast-paced, growth environment, and requires flexibility to work across all areas of P&C and manage multiple client groups.
- Work with assigned practice and function leaders to ensure the effective implementation and management of people, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide recommendations and solutions covering multiple areas of People and Culture, including employee relations, change management and workforce planning.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and initiatives that support the P&C strategy/organisational objectives.
- Assist in the management of CyberCX’s industrial relations environment including grievance and dispute resolution, counselling, legislative interpretation and compliance.
- Provide key stakeholders with strategic advice and support on strategic workforce planning, resourcing, capability development, talent management and culture and leadership initiatives
- Support the practices and functions with people-related organisational change.
- Take ownership of assigned strategic and operational initiatives across the P&C portfolio, including leadership of strategic projects and deployment of employee experience initiatives.
- Deliver training to people leaders to improve people leadership capability across the business.
- Work with assigned practice and function leaders to mitigate and manage WHS risks and injuries.
- Actively build cross-Practice and cross-Function collaboration with key leaders across CyberCX, and continuously look for ways to add value. Facilitate communication, partnerships, and cross-pollination across the business to allow teams to better engage and service customers.
- Solid business partnering and generalist human resources background, 7-8+ years experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in human resources, organisational development, learning and development, psychology or coaching or related.
- Expert and current knowledge of Human Resource organisational policies, employment legislation, ‘Employer of Choice’ and general best practices.
- Self-starter – able to take ownership and initiation as the sole P&C BP on ground.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and highly service orientated.
- Ability to interact at an executive/strategic level and exercise judgment and influence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in responding to setbacks in an agile and resilient manner.
- Professional and ethical, you inspire trust and confidence through integrity and respect.
- Collaborative and with an enterprise mindset, you speak up and welcome all input, opinions and questions.
- Emotionally intelligent, you demonstrate empathy, connection, and assertiveness.
What’s in it for you?
- Once-in-a-career growth opportunities – unique chance to be part of high-growth business
- Work with thought leaders in the cyber security space to deliver world-class services
- A dynamic, independent environment, where you’re given flexibility to do your best work
CyberCX has united Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted cyber security companies to deliver the most comprehensive end to end cyber security services offering to enterprises and governments. With a workforce of over 700 cyber security professionals and a footprint of over 20 offices across Australia and New Zealand and global presence in Europe and US, CyberCX offers a full suite of cyber security services.