Located in the beautiful town of Moree, our client is seeking a Toyota trained Diagnostic Technician for their dealership.
- Great location
- Salary package based on experience
Are you a Toyota trained Diagnostic Technician looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a family owned and operated dealership which holds multiple vehicle franchises including Toyota, Holden, Nissan and Hino trucks based in the Northern New South Wales town of Moree.
Moree is located in the beautiful Gwydir Valley in the northwest of NSW. It offers an amazing lifestyle for someone who still wants all the modern facilities of the city but wants to escape the rat race. Soak yourself in the hot artesian springs that are a thriving tourist attraction or take yourself on one of the cities great art walks and enjoy a beautiful meal in one of the local cafes, featuring locally grown food. This town has everything on offer.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Taking all necessary steps to diagnose and ensure the correct operation of Toyota vehicles sold under dealer warranty, including the dismantling and reconstruction or replacement of faulty components
- Repairing the mechanical parts of the Toyota vehicles such as the engine, transmission, and the suspension systems
- Reporting all necessary work, service or repairs to Service Manager and record using in-house databases or reporting systems
- Ordering Toyota parts needed as part of warranty service
- Providing guidance and training to Apprentice Service Technicians
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all Toyota mechanical issues and changes relating to dealer product range
- Training of apprentices
- Test driving and conducting final assessments prior to the delivery or return of all vehicles
Above industry wages will be negotiated with the successful candidate with additional ongoing training and career development.
For further information on this Toyota Diagnostic Technician role, please call Katie Cummins on (07) 3160 2372 quoting job number AK5691. Enquiries, applications and resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org