Our client are seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join their successful dealership group in WA
- Great remuneration on offer
- Coastal location
Our client are seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join their dealership group in Western Australia. This role is located at their Broome site.
Broome is a beach resort town in western Australia’s Kimberley region. Along its Indian Ocean coastline, the white sands of 22km-long Cable Beach offer a dramatic backdrop for sunset camel rides. This role offers a fantastice opportunity for an amazing lifestyle change. With tropical temperatures all year round, you could live a holiday lifestyle 365 days a year.
Our client is seeking to recruit a talented, energetic and dynamic Toyota Parts Manager to join their team. This management role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to join one of Australia's most successful organisations in a position where they can really make a difference.
The main focus of the Parts Manager is the sale of parts and accessories to internal and external customers by directing, developing, training and managing departmental resources with the objective to achieve a superior level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Provide leadership to the employees in the department and align sales activity with the business plan
- Have previous supervisor or management experience
- Provide regular reporting of the department to the Dealer Principal
- Promote the dealership and the Toyota brand
- Monitor competitors sales, strategies, campaigns and events to optimise market share.
- Recruit and train parts and accessories staff
- Identify parts and components
- Build and maintain customer loyalty
- Bring high energy and enthusiasm
- Have the drive and ambition to grow and develop the business
- Work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, including good retainer, vehicle and fuel, plus bonuses.
For further information on this Toyota Parts Manager role, please contact Katie Cummins on (07) 3160 2372 quoting job number AK5707. Enquiries, resumes and applications can be forwarded to email@example.com