Great roles available on the southern NSW coast for qualified and experienced Automotive Technicians and Accessories Fitters
- Great independent workshop
- Variety in your daily worklife
- Good hourly rate on offer
Our clients are a family owned business who are actively seeking qualified Automotive Technicians and Accessories Fitters to join their growing business in the south-east NSW town of Bega.
The town of Bega is the urban centre of the stunning Sapphire Coast in southern NSW. The area is surrounded by lush dairy country and is dotted with lagoons and picturesque areas to relax and take in the lifestyle. All the modern facilities are on offer, including sporting facilities, shopping centres, libraries, art galleries, swimming pools and great restaurants and cafes to take in the locally grown produce.
Our client operate a family owned automotive business in the region that offer a varied range of services, including log book servicing, rego inspections, engine retunes, exhaust systems, brakes, suspensions and steering, wheel alignments, transmission and clutch repairs, caravan/trailer maintenance, 4wd accessories and much more. They are looking for a qualified technician who takes great pride in their work and offers exceptional customer service to their clients.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must hold your Certificate III in Automotive (ideally for a minimum of 3 years) for tech role.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Have effective communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Be proficient in diagnostics
- Have accessories fitting experience
- Be committed to workshop safety
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a hard and diligent worker
- Be committed to customer satisfaction
- Be able to think on your feet and be adaptable
- Able to complete vehicle safety inspections
- Full Australian working rights
In return for your hard work, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on your experience, and the chance to work in a great workshop in a beautiful location.
For further information on this Automotive Technician role, please contact Katie Cummins on (07) 3160 2372 quoting job number AK5708. Resumes, enquiries and applications can be forwarded to email@example.com