Our client are seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their multi-franchised dealership in the South Burnett region.
- Great long-term career prospects
- Good retainer plus commissions
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their multi-franchised dealership in the South Burnett region in QLD. The role would suit someone that is experienced with the role, and who wants long-term career prospects.
The South Burnett region is surrounded by low-lying hills and is the home of one of Australia’s newest wine regions. With a growing gourmet food scene, cafes, art galleries, great shopping and facilities you would expect in a major city, this region offers the balance of a relaxed lifestyle within a 2 and a half hour drive of Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Minimum of 12 months Service Advisor experience
- Computer literate
- Good communication and selling skills
- Good time management and organisations skills
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Customer service experience
- Full Australian working rights (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Be professional and well presented
- Handle the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a positive team environment
- Valid manual licence (QLD)
This role would be suited to an experienced Service Advisor who is looking to the future for a long-term career in the dealership. All brand experience will be considered.
A good remuneration package will be discussed with the successful candidate, including retainer and commissions.
If you would like to know more about this Service Advisor role, please contact Katie Cummins on (07) 3160 2372 quoting job number AK5711. Resumes, enquiries and applications can be forwarded by email to email@example.com