Our client is looking for an experienced Ford Master Technician to join their family owned dealership group.
- Fantastic lifestyle on offer
- Mon - Fri role
Are you a Ford Master Technician looking for a long-term career opportunity or perhaps you are wanting to move away from the hustle and bustle of living in the fast lane?
An opportunity is available in Toowoomba (nicknamed 'The Garden City') which is a regional city in the Darling Downs region in Queensland, 125 km west of Brisbane, for a Ford Master Technician to join this family owned and operated dealership. This is the perfect lifestyle offered. You are away from the fast-paced city life, but close enough to enjoy weekend trips to enjoy the city lifestyle.
Live and work in a city that offers a wealth of history, great food, unique craft and art and plenty of sports and outdoor activities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Taking all necessary steps to diagnose and ensure the correct operation of Ford vehicles sold under dealer warranty, including the dismantling and reconstruction or replacement of faulty components
- Repairing the mechanical parts of the Ford vehicles such as the engine, transmission and the suspension systems
- Reporting all necessary work, service or repairs to the Service Manager and record using in-house databases or reporting systems
- Ordering Ford parts needed as part of warranty service
- Providing guidance and training to Apprentice Service Technicians
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all Ford mechanical issues and changes relating to dealer product range
- Test driving and conducting final assessments prior to the delivery or return of all vehicles
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience as a Ford Master technician
- Full Australian Working Rights (Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- High attention to detail to ensure the highest standard or work
- Be a proactive and positive member of the team
- A current manual driver's licence (QLD)
A good retainer will be discussed with the successful candidate, including retainer and bonuses.
For further information on this Ford Master Technician role, please contact Katie Cummins quoting job number AK5689. Resumes, applications and enquiries can also be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.