Our client are looking for fully qualified Automotive Technicians for their multi-franchise dealership.
- Great location
- Relaxed lifestyle within 2 and a half hours of Brisbane
Our client is a multi-franchised dealership based in the South Burnett region in Queensland. They are seeking qualified Automotive Technicians for their sites, who take pride in their work and have a great attitude towards their work. They are ideally looking for Automotive Technicians with at least 3 years of qualified experience.
The South Burnett region is surrounded by low-lying hills and is the home of one of Australia’s newest wine regions. With a growing gourmet food scene, cafes, art galleries, great shopping and facilities you would expect in a major city, this region offers the balance of a relaxed lifestyle within a 2 and a half hour drive of Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice about the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Ability to think on your feet
- Logbook Servicing, minor and major repairs, warranty repairs and pre-delivery inspections
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with a variety of vehicles
- Working closely with Technical Field Managers on complex problems
- Providing guidance to apprentice technicians
- Test driving & conducting quality assurance inspections
- Provided quality customer service
- Be committed to workshop safety
The chosen candidate for this role will receive a good remuneration package, that will be negotiated based on experience.
For further information on this Automotive Technician role, please contact Katie Cummins on (07)3160 2372 quoting job number AK5710. Resumes can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.