Looking to kick start your career in landscaping!? This is a fantastic opportunity with a well established and experienced local business!
- Immediate Start
- Located at Somersby with travel from Sydney to Newcastle
- PAID to study a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
Are you ready to design a future you'll love?
Kick start your career with Central Coast Group Training - the Coast's leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees for close to 40 years!
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH..
Our Host Employer is a locally owned maintenance and landscaping company that has been in operation for over 20 years. They are well known award winning local business making this a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Apprentice to join their professional team!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED..
- Drivers licence & own vehicle (preferred)
- WHS White card (or willingness to obtain)
- Keen industry interest
- Eagerness to learn
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING..Working Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm, your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Assisting tradespeople
- Planting, turfing & mulching
- Drainage & irrigation work
- General maintenance of worksites
- General landscape construction commercial settings & display homes
As part of this Apprenticeship, you will be PAID to study a Certificate III in Landscape Construction through OFF the Job Training at TAFE NSW - Ourimbah Campus over a period of 48 months.
If this sounds like the role for you, click the "APPLY NOW" button below to submit your application.