Take ownership of our brand strategy and deliver our brand vision across all of our campaigns and consumer touch points
At Pet Circle, we want to create a world where pets and their families are healthy, happy and spend more time together. We make buying pet supplies and pet food online easy and convenient. Over the past nine years, we’ve grown to become one of Australia's Top 5 Online retailers and No.1 in the Online Pet industry. Recently we were awarded the "Fast Mover Award" at the Online Retail Industry Awards. We have a world-class NPS score and we need your help to continue delighting our customers and their pets!
As the pet industry continues to grow, and our pets are holding bigger spaces in our hearts and homes than ever before, Pet Circle will continue to thrive. As a venture backed company, we have big goals for growth. We’ve scaled from 100 to over 400 people in the last 18 months alone. This is a unique opportunity in your career to be part of an exceptional growth story.
Our Brand Lead will be reporting to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing brand strategies across the business. You will have ownership of the brand strategy in collaboration with other marketing team members and will be responsible for working closely and collaboratively in delivering the brand vision across all of our campaigns and consumer touch points. In addition, our Brand Lead will collaborate with other functions such as Product and People & Culture to ensure our online experience and internal culture are aligned with the brand.
This is a critical role that is tasked with developing the Pet Circle brand across multiple touch points and functions. You must be able to work strategically but also be able to execute tactically.
- Develop and own a brand strategy that resonates with our customers
- Develop brand guidelines (including positioning, tone of voice, visual identity, artwork and brand design assets) and a process to execute against them to drive consistency
- Manage the team cross functionally in bringing the brand to life across multiple stakeholders
- Create, manage, and execute the brand strategy against marketing campaigns, website, communications, consumer touch points and internal materials, and responsible for the overall quality and consistency of work produced.
- Develop and build the consumer insight function
- Identify and maintain accurate understanding of the competitive landscape and its implications on the category and business
- Ideate business opportunities and manage project delivery
- Work cross-functionally to support major projects as it relates to the brand
- Development and execution of Pet Circle own brands; developing brand guidelines, strategy, and campaign assets that resonate with the target market.
Awesome Looks Like…
- Experience in consumer brand management ideally from within a blue chip FMCG organisation.
- Advanced working knowledge of all marketing tactics and metrics and ability to integrate across channels through our brand and creative outputs.
- Brand expertise with demonstrated brand strategy experience (e.g. brand identity, brand architecture), with the ability to plan and execute.
- Experience in using data driven analysis to identify consumer insights and solve problems, build business cases, and negotiate internally
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills with top-notch writing or storytelling skills
- Highly motivated, action-oriented individual who craves ownership, responsibility, and outcomes
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do the work required to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with others, both within and across functions to achieve shared objectives
- Bachelor’s degree, in design, marketing or relevant field.
- Accountability - Promises are made, and promises are kept
- Teamwork - Value the diverse backgrounds and expertise we all bring
- Communication - Honest, clear and respectful
- Continuous Improvement - Failure is OK, as long as we own it and learn from it
Other Benefits of Working at Pet Circle
- Enjoy being part of a driven team with a collaborative culture that values decision-makers and action
- Enjoy solid career progression in the continuously growing e-commerce industry while working alongside top-notch e-commerce professionals
- Get the value of working with a great company without working for a big company (not just yet anyway!)
- Take advantage of our generous employee discount and pawrental leave
- Become part of our animal welfare mission: We donate 10,000kg of pet food and supplies per month to pet shelters for animals that aren’t as lucky to have a happy home. That’s over half a million dollars worth of products per year!
We have an incredibly passionate team, a leading brand, 500,000 customers and growing, and we’re only just getting started.