Pre IPO security software company is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer for a newly created role!
- US Data Security Software
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start date
A great opportunity to join a disruptor in the space!
Your new company
Our client is a global software company that is a trailblazer in data security. Their software allows enterprise organizations to protect their data safely and detect any insider threats. In 2020, my client was recognized as 'Customer's choice' as a result of being awarded more 5 star reviews than any of their competitors. They work with Tier 1 logos such as Coca-Cola, L'Oreal, Toyota, ASX to name a few.
Your new role
As the Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Account Manager to provide technical advice and support to sales opportunities by engaging with technical contacts within customer and partner organizations.
- Deliver product demonstrations, presentations to customers, and proof of concepts.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of Partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding and ability to clearly communicate the importance of data protection.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have experience working in an IT security business
- You must have pre-sales experience and excellent technical knowledge within data and/or security
- Exposure in data warehousing, cloud security, cloud platforms, risks, and controls frameworks and design, government and industry regulations, network security, database administration & engineering, or application development.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to discuss with a variety of external stakeholders, including being able to interact with senior executives, both technical and non-technical.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Compensation Package
- A Stock Options Plan
- Flexible work arrangement - no set days in the office
- Culture is extremely important and you will feel like you are working with family!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now