VERTO continues to grow and we are looking for talented individuals to join our Australian Apprenticeships team
- Highly autonomous role, a great opportunity to make your mark
- Looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference?
- Work life balance, with excellent flexible working conditions
Full time position servicing South Coast-Monaro Regions NSW
About the Role
Vocational Advisors work as a part of the VERTO Australian Apprenticeship Service Network (AASN) team. They work collaboratively within the team to develop and follow-up on leads, provide in-depth technical advice to stakeholders and complete signups and other administrative duties in line with contractual requirements.
- Ensure best practice with all compliance, administrative and financial responsibilities
- Market and promote all aspects of the program to employers, apprentices and stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of engagement with employers and developing strategic networks
Key skills and attributes
To be successful in this rewarding and challenging role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within the Australian Apprenticeship Service Network (AASN) is essential.
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship program environment (education and training)
- Demonstrated marketing and business development experience and the ability to succeed in a target-driven environment
- Active customer service with a results focused approach
- Good communicator who enjoys working with and selling ideas to ensure productive partnerships
- Ability to ensure high levels of attention are provided to the contractual and administrative requirements in the role
- Have a current NSW Drivers' Licence and ability to travel
Benefits and Culture
- An attractive remuneration package (including base salary, superannuation and access to salary packaging)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A supportive team and a positive work environment
- Company vehicle with private leaseback option
- Opportunity for bonuses
VERTO is a not-for-profit organisation located in over 40 sites across the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Victoria. With over 35 years’ experience, we provide a variety of services and community programs to help individuals and communities in the apprenticeship, community, employment and training services sectors. We also offer a range of bespoke programs to help some of the most vulnerable people in our community including Aboriginal, disability and tenancy services.
VERTO is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from culturally diverse backgrounds including Indigenous Australians.
How to Apply
Your application should consist of:
- An up-to-date resume tailored to suit this role
- Contact details for 2 work related references
- Please click on 'apply for this job' and complete the online application form as well as uploading your resume