We are seeking interest from qualified OTS who would like the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and wholistic practice
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Development Support
This is an incredible opportunity for a qualified occupational therapist with experience in paediatrics and development to take the next step in your career.
As a high performing occupational therapist, you will be able to proactively contribute to a team and help the business excel. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will be comfortable with simultaneously running a fast-paced caseload, nurturing client relationships, and applying best practice strategies and processes, using case management technologies. This growing practice believes in high quality, evidence based, innovative, compassionate and collaborative services to the betterment of children, their families and the community.
Successful applicants must be passionate about working with children and families and providing a wholistic approach to intervention, education and support. You must be adaptable and resilient and have a strong desire to work with a dynamic team.
Key duties will include:
- Assessing clients with a wide range of acute and chronic disorders and implementing effective Occupational Therapy programs and interventions
- Continually assessing, reviewing and evaluating programs or treatments.
- Implementing effective maintenance programs upon discharge from acute therapy
- Maintaining documentation in a professional and confidential manner and in accordance with company policies
- Effectively communicating with staff members, health professionals, clients and family with regards to provision of Occupational Therapy services
- Supporting parents and carers through the processes of learning and home program implementation
- Aiding families through process of further investigation, through appropriate referrals and liaison with external professional such as General Practitioners or Pediatricians
- You have high standards and integrity
- You thrive on accountability
- You’re empathetic towards colleagues and clients and self-aware
- You embrace collaboration and strive for collective success
- You’re calm under pressure - you don’t sweat the small stuff
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You have at least 3 - 5 years’ experience in your field
- You have a drivers license
- You currently work without any professional restrictions
- You are registered with AHPRA