Senior Occupational Therapist who would like the exciting opportunity to work in the clinic-based and community settings.
- Competitive Salary
- High impact
If you are looking for an opportunity that will motivate and excite you to go to work every single day…
We are seeking interest from qualified Senior Occupational Therapist who would like the exciting opportunity to work in the clinic-based and community settings delivering service to residents of aged care and private clients.
- You will earn a competitive salary and be and supported in your continuing professional development
- Salary 70-100K
- You will be joining a highly supportive and collaborative team
This is an incredible opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as a Senior Occupational Therapist.
As a high performing Senior Occupational Therapist, you will be able to proactively contribute to a team and help the business excel. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will be comfortable with simultaneously running a fast-paced caseload, nurturing client relationships, and applying best practice strategies and processes, using case management technologies.
You must be passionate about working with clients in both clinic-based and community settings. Our client sees success in helping their patients maintain their independence, so with support, they can continue to enjoy the things that they are passionate about in life.
Key duties will include:
- Demonstrate in assessment and treatment of clients an advanced level of clinical reasoning, professional knowledge and judgment in a clinical specialty area
- Provide clinical guidance and advice in response to queries from Occupational Therapists and new-graduate Occupational Therapists on the team
- Contribute to the delivery of the Clinical Training Program for new-graduate Occupational Therapists
- Demonstrate clinical leadership by encouraging and exemplifying a culture of clinical excellence and ongoing learning among the team
- You have high standards and integrity
- You thrive on accountability
- You’re empathetic towards colleagues and clients and self-aware
- You embrace collaboration and strive for collective success
- You’re calm under pressure - you don’t sweat the small stuff
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You have at least 5 - 10 years’ experience in your field
- You have a drivers license
- You currently work without any professional restrictions
- You would be eligible and willing to take the steps to register with AHPRA immediately
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please contact us at: email@example.com