With over 50years experience, our client is a specialist designer and manufacturer of structural pre-cast & pre-stressed concrete
- Permanent ongoing position
- Opportunity to earn overtime and penalty rates
- Immediate start
With over 50years experience, our client is a specialist designer and manufacturer of structural pre-cast & pre-stressed concrete products for the civil, marine and building infrastructure sectors.
Due to an increase in their workload they are currently seeking concrete workers.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of concrete mould preparation (stripping and assembly of moulds)
- Cleaning and oiling of moulds
- Placing and fixing cast-in fittings
- Reinforcement placement
- Placement of concrete
- Basic surface treatments, bagging & scabbling
What we need from you?
- Available for overtime as required
- Able to complete tasks to high quality while working to a deadline
- Be reliable and have sound work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate and excellent attendance record
- Be willing to complete pre employment screening including drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity assessment
- Steel Fixers
- Concrete Moulders
Precast experience is highly advantageous for these roles.