Our client is an award-winning reputable commercial landscape contractor based on the Gold Coast. As a result of the existing workload and a solid pipeline of projects, they are need of a talented Landscaper foreman who is experienced in running large commercial and residential landscape projects. This is an opportunity to work on some of South East QLD's premium developments.
Requirements for success in this role:
- Minimum 3+ years as a landscape foreman / leading hand - running commercial sites
- Must be a "hands-on" supervisor
- Certificate IV in Landscape Construction preferable but not essential
- White card
- Have superior proficiency in site set out and management
- Ability to interpret project plans and documentation
- Demonstrated management and teamwork abilities
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisation skills
- A great team ethic, reliability and punctual
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Very attractive salary package
- Career Progression and ample opportunities
- The consistent pipeline of commercial and high-end residential projects.
In return, you will get the opportunity to genuinely progress your career whilst gaining exposure to working on large scale commercial projects.
If this opportunity interests you please put in your application or if you would like to have a discussion please contact Mitch Koops on 0460 034 280