Exciting opportunity for Casual Food Services Assistant to join Aged Care !!!
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation
- Training Plan & Educational Opportunities
- Other benefits include carparking
WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
- ARCARE KANWAL - NSW
- CATERING ASSISTANT
- CASUAL Pool/ Holiday Cover positions:
- Shift Pattern: Monday- Sunday:
- Role 1: 0630 – 1500
- Role 2: 1100-1930
- Role 3: 1500-1930
- Arcare Kanwal 2 Pearce Rd, Kanwal NSW 2259 (on Central Coast 43 min drive from Gosford and 1 hour and 36 mins drive from Sydney CBD)
- Reference: 663799
- Advert closes: 8/ Feb/2021
Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That’s why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship
About the opportunity:
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivery of meals across dining areas within a residence.
- Ability to work with other catering staff and assist with the preparation of basic food if required or directed by supervisor.
- Provide support to the retail café area or for functions and events within the residence.
- Provide support for function planning and delivery.
- Ensure the catering facilities cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Assist customers in line with service standards, following the Food Safety Program guidelines
- Previous experience in a catering environment or commercial ventures such as a Cafe or Hotel
- Relevant Industry Training – Food Handling and Hygiene
- Certificate 1 Hospitality or higher
- Previous experience in an Aged Care
- Commitment to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contributions of all those involved in the caring relation environment.
- You will be provided with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions.
- You will work with one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia with over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland
Arcare Kanwal is a smoke free site. All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check.
All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination before commencement as an inherent requirement of the role. Arcare is an equal opportunity employer