This professional will primarily focus on QA and the ad-hoc development needs within the team.
It’s important to notice this: this professional will primarily focus on QA and the ad-hoc development needs within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering discipline.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in development of web applications using n
- Programming skills in React, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS.
- Understand a good portion of their time will be spent on QA and testing
- Have the desire to automate testing as well as code new features
- Have good communication skills
- Focus on front-end
- In-depth knowledge about code version control using Git/GitHub.
- Mobile-first or responsive development/styling
- Experience in testing with tools (mocha/jest/jasmine).