Work with a Professional Services Team configuring pricing products for our client customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work in different projects configurating CPQ/PPSS applications to meet customer business' needs, always seeking to meet all the requirements to deliver the best possible solution to the customer in a timely manner. Follow implementation plans for customer and internal tracking and work alongside internal teams to support customer implementation including Development, Product Management and Cloud Services. Support Customer User Acceptance Tests.
Required Education and Experience
Basic Studies: Bachelor in Information Technology related field.
Complementary Studies: Knowledge of software development lifecycle
-+3 year experience with software configuration or technical implementation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Technical skills and knowledge in ETL (basic)
- Programing in Java,(*)
- Experiece using Markup Languagues XML, JSON
- Knowledge and experience with Linux commands
- Knowledge on a versioning tool like SVN or GIT
-CRM Knowledge, specially in MS Dynamics and Salesforce (SFDC).
- Work as a developer in SCRUM team (Familiar with Agile process/methodology)
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner and Autonomous worker (knows when to ask questions if needed)
- Excellent written and good spoken English.
- Understand process of elimination in order to troubleshoot an issue
- Ability to successfully handle multiple work streams across multiple engagements while maintaining professionalism to meet the deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Goal oriented, team player committed to quality of the product."