Experienced with creating mock up designs
MVP Asia Pacific Inc. is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the production team members to understand project requirements.
- Interpret concept art and sketches to render the model based on client requirements.
- Brainstorm and create visuals and revise as needed to match requirements and deadlines.
- Use industry-standard software and other techniques to produce client requirements.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions, and other technical constraints
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to accommodate and process client requirements.
- Work closely with other graphic artists in fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- A portfolio that shows a broad range of digital online content (brochures, video, 3D/2D animation).
- Strong graphic design knowledge (background in visual communications preferred).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Able to create vector graphics in Adobe Flash/ Adobe Illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop.
- Good layout skills.
- Have a keen eye for details.
- Creative and aesthetically inclined.
- Driven and efficient self-starter, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, and tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions - able to work in a collaborative environment with internal peers, as well as external vendors and suppliers.
- Previous working experience in an advertising agency will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual communication, and organization skills.