Best practice Agribusiness, where progressive & innovative thinking are key to this leadership role, supply chain mgt from Forest to Customer
- Leadership role
- Manage supply chain-Forest to Customer
- Develop a talented and cohesive team
- Best Practice Agribusiness
As Harvesting and Roading Manager, reporting to the Operations GM, you will lead the harvesting team to plan, optimise and execute a harvesting and roading plan that is safe, efficient and cost effective. The position forms part of the Marketing and Operations team and is based in Mount Gambier. Key components of responsibility will fall under procurement, contract development & management, supply chain management, harvesting, haulage, optimisation and roading where you will call on your skills and experience but are not limited to the following:
- develop and manage a team of staff and contractors to safely deliver against todays objectives and tomorrows challenges,
- work across the forest to customer supply chain,
- design and develop supplier contracts, procure high performing suppliers, and administer contracts,
- construct relationships founded on goodwill, cooperation, and collaboration and
- proactively engage with industry training institutions, contractors, and our customers.
Appropriate qualifications or experience is sought for this role. Salary is commensurate with experience. Contact Susie Rogers for a confidential discussion on 0414 350 762 or submit your application by clicking the APPLY button.