We are looking for an experienced solicitor to join a busy practice
- Busy role within our Christchurch office
- Great opportunity to develop and grow
Commercial / Property Solicitor
4 - 6 years
Within our fast-paced commercial team, this role provides you with the opportunity to work with an excellent range of top-quality clients, servicing a broad range of varied and interesting commercial, and residential property matters. Our clients are diverse and range from high net worth individuals, and ‘reputable’ local and national brands, and are successful, ambitious, and driven. They think hard about what they're doing, and they expect us to do the same on their behalf.
Duncan Cotterill has four offices in four distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse, and collegial partnership. We put a lot of time and thought into making Duncan Cotterill a great firm to work for – a firm where you enjoy work, you are challenged, and you achieve.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced commercial / property solicitor to join our busy team. The right candidate will have great technical skills, along with a self-starting initiative. You will enjoy being part of a team but also confident at running your own files and advising clients directly.
We want someone who:
- is looking to take the next step up in their career
- is capable, but just as importantly, will be proactive
- has a natural commercial awareness and aptitude
- has a broad range of experience which includes general commercial work, leasing, trusts, as well as residential conveyancing.
- work alongside our partners with an accessible, open door policy
- receive multiple levels of support from peers, colleagues, partners, and professionals
- deal with interesting work and directly with clients
- ongoing training and development opportunities
- be exposed to great professional support networks