Site Manager required for Rail Infrastructure projects around the Sydney Metro Line with on going projects
- Major Rail Infrastructure work
- Well Respected and Established Australian Business
- Stable and Secure pipeline
Could you work here?
Your future employer is: The business has been established for over 50 years and carries out construction projects up to $100m in value. They are an award-winning business across a range of Construction sectors including Education, Health, Aged Care, Rail Infrastructure and Social Housing with a well established client base across all areas.
With recent project wins in Rail Infrastructure they are now looking to find a suitably experienced Site Manager to deliver long term projects across Sydney.
This position would be suited to a Site Manager with extensive experience of delivering Rail Infrastructure projects more than $20m in value.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering projects successfully Rail Infrastructure work in the Sydney Metro area
- Liaising with Sydney Metro and Sub Contractors daily
- Delivering a range of infrastructure work around Rail Stations which may include:
- Upgrading and re-levelling existing platforms
- New Lift Installations
- New amenities
- Painting, improved lighting, tiling and paving
- Upgrading security fencing to the rail corridor
- Improvements to interchanges including bike parking, taxi spaces, kiss and ride and accessible parking.
To be considered for this role you will be you will be a Site Manager with relevant experience Rail Infrastructure works and have a stable work history with an excellent track record in safety across Rail Infrastructure projects.
Well respected Sydney Construction business
- Extensive pipeline of work in Rail Infrastructure
- Award winning business
- Well respected Sydney Construction business
Please attach your resume/cover letter to the links provided
Joe Hendry | email@example.com | 0427 949 047 |