Are you ready for a new challenge? If you are a Senior RN with a flare for leadership and a love for aged care we want to hear from you!
- Monday - Friday fixed shifts
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career move for an ambitious RN
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care?
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse with proven leadership skills to step up into a Clinical Coordinator role. Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager you will be responsible for motivating and mentoring your team to provide the best clinical and professional care
In this role you will:
- Provide strong clinical leadership to your team of nurses and caregivers
- Assist with staff appraisals for caregivers
- Coordinate the development & review of care plans
- Support the Clinical Manager
You will have:
- NZ Nursing Registration and current APC
- Leadership experience managing a team of clinical staff
- 3+ years’ experience in the aged care sector in New Zealand – ideally including dementia
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A love for the elderly!
***Ask me about similar roles in different areas of NZ***