Flexible shifts to suit your needs. Variety of placements and supportive company and team!
- Shifts in aged care facilities around Napier
- Flexible, casual shifts to suit your life
- Awesome company to work for!
Why Pick Medcall to work for?
Medcall are the preferred supplier for most Aged Care providers in New Zealand and they come to us first which means you'll get first option on these shifts!
A bit about working for us:
- Flexible hours and the ability to work around your commitments.
- We match shifts to your preferences and lifestyle.
- Each day is different with various Rest Homes, Hospitals and Rehabilitation clients as well as the option of Homecare throughout Wellington to choose from.
- Medcall is nationwide meaning you have the ability to work in different cities if you relocate.
- Refresh or further your skills and knowledge with our online and in-house training options.
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Age Care or Rehabilitation setting
- Have access to reliable transport to travel to our client's facilities.
- NZQA qualification in Health and Well-being (or similar) but this is not mandatory.
- Be reliable, motivated and have a positive can do attitude
- Competitive hourly rates with weekend and night allowances
- FREE online training
- Holiday, annual leave (accrued),and Kiwisaver entitlements are paid on top of our wages.
- Wages paid weekly.
- Free training pathways e.g: NZQA L3 *conditions apply. Plus access to 200+ courses professionally produced and full support to progress your training and career
- Free flu shots for all staff!
- A dedicated Regional Manager and local support staff so there's always someone nearby to talk to face to face.
If your skills do not match Medcall then please consider roles advertised with Care on Call.
Care on Call provides support to people within their homes after injury, illness or just to make their lives easier. We are always looking for professional, warm, capable people who have a real desire to make a difference in someone elses life.
The kinds of roles we have are:
- Home management
- Personal cares
- Assisting people to achieve their goals
- Supporting people to manage their daily activities
- Assisting with exercise, mobility, medications perhaps (with training)
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.