Beautiful work environment, great care, top reputation, support from HQ, best benefits on offer! And a team waiting for YOU!
- Manage this well-run care centre, part of a larger village complex
- Offering a full range of care, you can ensure the very best care here!
- Bring your love for aged care management and building great teams, to this role
Based in Christchurch, we have a senior management role with one of our top clients available to an experienced Care Centre/ Care Home Manager.
Part of a beautiful retirement complex, this site also offers rest home, hospital and memory care support to the much loved residents.
A national organisation, with a genuine commitment to providing wonderful care and services to their residents, there is a wealth of support available to you from the regional and support office personnel: standardised policies & procedures, HR / personnel, finance, H&S, maintenance, sales, clinical and operational advice is at hand to ensure your site is clinically excellent, commercially successful, an appealing and safe place to work, with a fantastic reputation and a waiting list!!
With their current manager on the move after a long tenure, these are big shoes to fill, but you will know if you have what it takes!
This is somewhere you can leverage off your previous experience working in New Zealand’s retirement / aged care sector, and really make a valuable contribution.
- knowledge of the residential aged care sector
- strong management experience
- financial aptitude
- high energy levels
- love of relationship building
- experience with audits and compliance to Health & Disability Service Standards
- commitment to constant quality improvement and
- passion for making yours the place of choice for residents and staff alike, will make you a natural for this one!
- NZ Nursing registration is a strong preference but not a deal breaker if you are otherwise AMAZING
Apply Now! Click on the link below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 525676
Phone 09 5295818 for a confidential conversation about this and loads of other aged care opportunities around NZ.