Get your career going with an immediate start for a company known for their management programmes!
- Immediate Start
- Competitive rates
- Award winning management programmes
You will report to and work closely with your Clinical Manager and care staff to deliver quality clinical care across rest home, hospital, and dementia level care.
- You'll be based in a facility that has achieved great audit results and takes pride in their innovative resident programmes
- Be responsible for providing excellent clinical services
- Develop your skills as a nurse and work towards management!
- Central location overlooking Auckland city
- Excellent hourly rate up for grabs
- NZ Registered Nurse, ideally with aged care experience
- Have your current APC
- Already in New Zealand
- Enjoy the variety of working in aged care
- Motivated for professional development
- Confident leading a shift and coordinating care staff
This company is one of New Zealand’s largest owners and operators of retirement villages, prides itself on being the winner of NZACA’s award for overall excellence in aged care, and is a leader in dementia care. This is certainly an organization you’d want to be a part of!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of your residents and would like to be considered for this role click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to email@example.com