Opportunities to care for people in their homes, flexible, part time options
- Supporting people in their homes
- Flexible hours
- Throughout Lower Hutt (and Wellington)
Care on Call provides support to people within their homes after injury, illness or just to make their lives easier. We are always looking for professional, warm, capable people who have a real desire to make a difference in someone elses life.
We have shifts throughout Wellington and specifically a client needing support in Lower Hutt.
The kinds of roles we have are:
- Home management
- Personal cares
- Assisting people to achieve their goals
- Supporting people to manage their daily activities
- Assisting with exercise, mobility, medications perhaps (with training)
To be considered a great fit with Care on Call you need to:
- be genuinely compassionate, caring, professional and
- willing to support others in their home
- have a full or restricted NZ driver licence and easy access to a vehicle
- have previous experience and/or Health and Wellbeing qualifications would be an advantage.