We are seeking an experienced support worker to provide personal cares to our client in Hastings
- 7am to 9am personal cares
- Opportunity to increase hours
- Bring your experience and make a difference in someones life
Care on Call provides support to people within their homes after injury, illness or just to make their lives easier. We are always looking for professional, warm, capable people who have a real desire to make a difference in someone elses life.
The kinds of roles we have are:
- Home management
- Personal cares
- Assisting people to achieve their goals
- Supporting people to manage their daily activities
- Assisting with exercise, mobility, medications perhaps (with training)
We are specifically recruiting for someone to support our clients who requires personal cares 7am to 9am (seven days a week).
We genuinely care about our staff and their development. We believe that staff should work with us not for us so join our team and you'll see the difference straight away!
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.