Care for others using your experience and skills. Flexible shifts to match your lifestyle.
- Flexible shifts
- Supportive company / professonal development
We have a number of opportunities for empathetic, warm, caring people throughout Auckland for Medcall or Care on Call (or even both)!
Medcall is the preferred supplier of caregivers for most Aged Care resthomes and hospitals in New Zealand which means when they have a need for caregivers they call us first - this means you get the shifts first too.
We have a large number of shifts throughout Auckland that need skilled caregivers and this includes in organisations like:
- Hospitals (aged care)
- Rehabilitation units
- Dementia specialist services.... and others
What you need to work for Medcall
- At least 6 months previous experience in a NZ Age Care Rest Home/Hospital Level operating hoists and/or
- NZ Nursing student - year 2 or 3 (and completed older person's) and/or
- Have access to reliable transport to travel to our client's facilities.
- NZQA qualification in Health and Well-being (or similar) but this is not mandatory.
- Be reliable, motivated and have a positive can do attitude
Care on Call provides support to people within their homes after injury, illness or just to make their lives easier. We are always looking for professional, warm, capable people who have a real desire to make a difference in someone elses life.
The kinds of roles we have are:
- Home management
- Personal cares
- Assisting people to achieve their goals
- Supporting people to manage their daily activities
- Assisting with exercise, mobility, medications perhaps (with training)
We genuinely care about our staff and their development. We believe that staff should work with us not for us so join our team and you'll see the difference straight away!
All applicants should have a legal entitlement to work in New Zealand and we are unable to offer permanent positions or sponsor any work visas.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.