Choose your own shifts. Experience new work environments. Grow your clinical knowledge base. Enjoy the work/life balance you deserve.
- Hobsonville, Massey, Blockhouse Bay, Glen Eden + many more locations!
- Choose your hours - work as many or as little shifts as you want each week
- Supportive team, ongoing training opportunities and lots of variety!
About the role:
As an agency Registered Nurse, you will go into different aged care facilities to provide care to their residents, lead a team of caregivers, carry out medication rounds and other tasks as required. Our staff update their own availability each week and we call them with shifts that match up with their availability!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate including weekend and overnight allowances
- Weekly pay, annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions
- 24/7 support - you are never alone working for Medcall
- Variety and spice; access to a wide range of clients and clinical experiences
- On-going access to free and heavily subsidised training, we want to help you to be at the top of your game
Medcall is New Zealand's leading agency of temporary and contract nurses within the aged care sector. We work closely with you to understand your requirements, then personalise placements to fit your preferences. Whether you are looking for freedom and flexibility, for a short-term contract, or simply to broaden your healthcare experience, we can make it work. We offer everything from casual shifts and ad hoc assignments to fixed-term or temporary contracts in the country's best hospitals, rest homes, and health facilities. All the while, you will be earning fair rates and be well taken care of by us. We are always welcoming new staff to join our ever-growing diverse pool of Nurses and Caregivers.
What we are looking for:
- NZ Nursing Council registration and a current practicing certificate (APC)
- A minimum of 6 months nursing experience in NZ in an Aged Care, Hospital or Residential setting
- Medimap or InterRai experience helpful but not a necessity
- Access to a vehicle to travel to assignments
- Having reasonable availability and being reliable
We are always looking for quality Healthcare staff for casual, contract and permanent positions so check out www.medcall.co.nz for a full list of the opportunities we have available.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.