Experienced ITOM/ITSM Developer required for a government agency in Western Sydney
- long term daily rate contract
- Up $800 per day
- Western Sydney location
West Recruitment are currently partnered with a large consultancy working closely with a well respected government agency located in Western Sydney.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to assist with the upgrade, enhancement and integration of the ITSM & ITOM modules.
This is an initial 6 - 12 month contract with extensions available for the right person.
- Creating complex catalog items using MRVS(multi row variable set) techniques
- Creating reports and dashboards
- CMDB Implementation, Discovery & Service Mapping
- Complex Script writing using MRVS
- Creating complex workflows
- Experience in CMDB implementation. Information about CI classes , discovery and Service Mapping
- Experience in implementing integrations using REST
- Experience in implementing modules like Incident , Problem , Change and Knowledge using best practices
- Experience in creating SLA’s
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards. Preferable experience in Performance analytics
- Experience in writing Business rules , Client scripts , Script includes , UI policies and ACL’s
If you believe that your experience closely relates to the above then apply or email Shane Hodgins.